Please help !!! – I've started freezing and crashing during almost every teleport. I've checked the router (it's ok), checked my broadband (also ok). I'm getting desperate.
Reproduction of problem:
1) Lag bar is going crazy (red-lining), so is the Statistics Bar bandwidth (jumping crazily from 3 figures to 4 figures).
2) I attempt to teleport somewhere.
3) Screen freezes during teleport.
4) SL logs me out with error window (see pictures attached).
5) I have to relog.
6) Same problem all over again after relogging, the problem is continuous.
My Network stats:
70 Kbps broadband
My Singularity network is set at Maximum Bandwidth: 1500 kbps
Singularity Viewer (64 bit) 1.8.7 (6994) Apr 9 2018 02:54:48 (Singularity Alpha)
Grid: Second Life
Built with MSVC version 1900
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (4018.66 MHz)
Memory: 16343 MB
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 770/PCIe/SSE2
Windows Graphics Driver Version: 25.21.0014.1967
OpenGL Version: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 419.67
RLV Version: (disabled)
libcurl Version: libcurl/7.48.0 OpenSSL/1.0.2g zlib/1.2.8 WinIDN
J2C Decoder Version: OpenJPEG: 1.5.2
Audio Driver Version: (none)
LLCEFLib/CEF Version: 1.6.0-(CEF-WIN-3.2526.1364)