Unable to view other Group Land info with Admin mode under builds 6xxx+
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Login using any build above 6xxx
2. Enable advanced mode (ctrl+alt+d) then admin mode (ctrl+alt+v)
3. Find a group owned mainland parcel owned by a group you are NOT a member of.
4. Open the About Land menu, General Tab, and click Info button next to the land's owner to open the group profile.
5. Open the Land & Money tab
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected: Ability to see the Total Contribution, Total Land in Use, and Land Available numbers.
Instead: Total Contribution appears accurate, Total Land in Use is always 0 and Land Available appears to always be equal to the Total Contribution.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Windows 64 bit, build 6517.
Please provide any additional information below.
Error seems to occur in all builds from 6068 and higher.
Does not seem to appear in any builds from 5846 and below.
I haven't tried every single build but a good handful seem to point in this direction.
Original reporter: Zell.Chr...@gmail.com
Fixed in latest alpha.