XML Export consistently fails as of latest alpha (build 5824)

Description

As of the latest Singularity Alpha XML export no longer seems to work correctly; never finishes export of the object.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a new prim
2. Apply a texture that is full perm and you as creator to all sides
3. Do XML export of object

What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The exporter should export the object with textures. Instead the export window comes up and simply hangs at 0 textures. If I close the build window or right click on something (taking edit focus off the object to be exported) it sometimes finishes but most of the time I just get an error pop up saying it failed.

What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Singularity Alpha build 5824

Original reporter: mewtwo...@gmail.com

Environment

None

Activity

Show:
Anonymous
September 11, 2014, 9:38 AM

This is still an issue as of v1.8.6. I've also tried the latest Alpha as well (Build 6189)

Comment by: mewtwo...@gmail.com

Liru Færs
September 11, 2014, 6:09 PM

Working on this, by the way, thanks for catching the exact alpha this came in with! *

Liru Færs
September 11, 2014, 8:13 PM

Fixed in 8dca737dc85fa352dadbcf806858307d863737bb
https://github.com/singularity-viewer/SingularityViewer/commit/8dca737dc85fa352dadbcf806858307d863737bb
There will soon be alpha build 6194, available from http://alpha.singularityviewer.org/
Please test that and confirm it works.

Fixed

Assignee

Liru Færs

Reporter

Anonymous

Labels

Build Number

None

External issue ID

1539

Components

Priority

Medium
Configure